I love those white net curtains, specially on front door. I have those cute polka dot white curtain on my front door but they were not helping me at all. I had to find a way to work more on my privacy so I decided to give a cute little makeover to my front door.
Stuff we need
- frosted paint /sea glass paint
Lets get started
- Clean your glass with windex thoroughly to have a nice clean surface to work on
- find your glass middle point and make a mark with marker
- cut a shape you want on your door, I made a rectangle 😉
- place your tape in the middle
- now spray the paint equally
Done! here is your finish look!
Now you have more privacy and a very elegant look to your door. you can add net curtain to add a little more spice to it. I just love the finish look.