- We normally put ourselves down just to have the feeling of what other will think of us.
- I just learn in few years from not so good experiences that we have to be very honest to ourselves not to let others interfere our believes,habits, liking or disliking ( what I wear,eat,drink, the way I look or talk, what I celebrate or not Its not others problem.
(It is completly my choice)
- No mater we are right or wrong in others eyes, we should go with our instincts.
It doesn’t mean we are crossing our limits.. It means we are taking decisions and control in situtions according to our up bringing and believes.
*If you think you should not celebrate Halloween-I respect that I won’t bother you or make you think of doing it, If I want to do it you should also respect that and let me enjoy.*
- I stop going to those who brings out evil side of me hehehehehe..
- We can not change others but we can surly develop many good habits in our personalities.
- I stop worrying about others, I just focus on myself how I can be a better person.
It doesnt mean I am rude or mean to others not at all-Now I am more humble and more sensible woman ( I guess 😉 )
- I respect others and value them, I listen to them with respect, I appreciate their time, I value their hard work in life.
I enjoy more than ever with my friends and family because that’s how I let them deal with a genuine person (me) and I enjoy and respect their originality. 😉
Respect Others but don’t degrade your own self
Stay happy and let other live their life on their own believes.