- I believe it sounds bit strange**shaping a future husband** right?
Let’s get in details
- We teach our daughters to be good girls and good wifes but we hardly teach our sons to be good husbands.
- My son is 6 years old and it’s been 2 years I am teaching him a little things about everyday life… (according to his age)
- I decided to help him to be a good boy and a good husband in many ways.
- I don’t tell him that you are helping me when you are working.. I make sure to tell him that its all of us job to work in the house and take care of our family!
- I know what a good husband should be like. 😂😂😂😂
I try to teach him
- How to talk politely
- How to be funny
- How to be a good support
- How to make your love onces feel beeter around you
- How to accept your mistakes/flaws
- How to be faithful
- How to be a good listener and understanding person
- How to trust
- How to treat women
- How to Encourage your partner
- How to complement
- How to selfcontrol in difficult times
- How to be assertive
- How to celebrate special days
- Recognize each others strenght
- How to take care of your health ( food and workout)
- Voilance is not a solution in marriage. . (Thank you so much @Elizabeth) from her….
Most of all
- How to keep the house clean
- How to do laundry
- How to fold your own clothes
- How to do dishes
- How to put groceries in the fridge
- Watering plants
- How to cook (he loves to cook)
- How to put away dirty laundry
- How to make bed
May be I missed few point if yes please add your points.