This post is about Home made yummy and crispy potato pizza bites. Since I made these Potato pizza bites for my almost 🙂 10 Year old son as a Iftar snack, I tried to make it mild (not Spicy) and as healthy as possible. I’v added as many vegetables as I could find in my fridge. He loved these mini crunchy and cheesy bites. My son loved these bites easy to make and you can store the dough for latter use. I enjoy making things with my son we laugh and learn from each other.
- For Complete recipe you can watch our youtube video
- Clickable link ( New window)
- Please watch our videos, we need your support to grow our channel.
All you need is ….
- Boiled Potatoes 2 Medium size
- Mozzarella cheeses 1 cup
- All purpose flour 3/4 cup
- Bell pepper 1/2 cup
- Onion 1
- Salt 1 tbs
- chili 1 tbs
- baking powder 1 pinch
Mash The Potato
All spices in – mix well
Make Potato Bites
My Little Helper – Jibraan
- Hey everyone!
- Please watch my 7 year old son Jibraan’s motivational video
- like &
You do not need to look pretty or handsome :Motivational
by 7 year old boy
Winter Fun Nov-2016..
We made it in front of our home!🏡🏡
31 October 2016
We are celebrating Halloween 👯👰👸👲👮👷👺👹👻💀👿👾👽😱
It is a blast of fun seeing so many literally so many kids with all kind of costumes on our road!
Children r ringing our door bell after a minute or so for treats.
We have bought a lot of candies for the children.
My son had to go out too ..so they left me home :?to give candies to other children.😂😂😂😂
But to seeing all of those children reminds me of my childhood.👧 We never celebrated Halloween but other events.
My 6 year old jibraan is….
Leaves r falling everywhere
The beautiful winter is near
- All purpose flour
Make it👧EEnjoy it👦Share it
Nice place to spend a day and have fun with family!
- Jibraan was asking for a cake
- I was too lazy to make
- I used all the ingredients & put them in waffle maker
- Cake mix
- Walahhhhh came out super fluffy and yummy.
Than he decided to add whipcream😆🍴