I have created a lovely award for anyone who is special in our wordpress community.
- I made this blog just to support each other.
- This award called ” You Are Heart Beat Of WordPress” Yaaaa Hoooo.
- After getting this award you can pick one of your favourite blogger to nominate.
- (It could be anyone even me:-) )
- post the award on your blog
- Mention creator of this award
- Mention who nominated you in your post
- What your blog is about
- Sumith is heart beat of wordpress
- Just visit once his blog and you will fall in love with him and his work.
- He cooks with his heart.
- He is very down to earth individual and very very intelligent and creative.
- Easy recipes and pictures ” super super fantastic”
- After looking at his food you will never forget those heavenly YUM YUM meals.
Have a look on one of his masterpiece
Smoked salmon stuffed Curd rice / Thayir sadam
I am a lady of colours and celebrations. I just love celebrations, every event make me emotional and brings me close to my inner self. I love to see happy people, every celebration make me hap…
- I am a lady of colours and celebrations.
- I just love celebrations, every event make me emotional and brings me close to my inner self.
- I love to see happy people, every celebration make me happy- it could be Eid, Ramadhan,summer, basant,Diwali,Holidays, Cristmass,Hanukkah, Visakhi and weddings. All of these festivals bring tears to my eyes.
- I am Muslim and I believe in respecting every human being regardless of their religion, their colour of skin, their social status and their preference in life.
- I been to Church ( I was amazed) I been to Masjid ( felt so peaceful and completed) I been to Mandir (very happy moment) I been to Gurdawara-(I feel so peacful when ever I go there -I try to spend few minutes listening to “Kirtan” to stay close to our creature !
- In our neighborhood people were celebrating “Navratri”
Navaratri is a festival dedicated to the worship of the Hindu deity Durga. The word Navaratri means ‘nine nights’ in Sanskrit, nava meaning nine and ratri meaning nights. During these nine nights and ten days, nine forms of Devi are worshipped. People celebrate Navaratri every year. (google)
- and luckily we were also invited , celebration held just across to our house ;)😆❤🌷.
- All day we were impatiently watching the decoration of the street.
- My son was checking after every ten minutes to see the progress.
- He even help them in cleaning and decorating.
Celebration started at 6 pm.
Girls were wearing very colour full dresses .. orange,blue,purple,red, yellow and green. They were looking like butterflies in the garden.
- First there were special songs and dance
- Beautiful religious songs
- Prasad 👍
- Then cutest part of the celebration-“dhandia” stick dace.
- Lovely evening
My son is taking part to in the beautiful celebration.
Hope you like pictures …. Add any information you know about Navaratri I will love to learn more and people from other culture will be intrested too.