1-Dragon Mouth Friends (Fire-Fire-Fire)
when ever these types of friend call you and….
- tell you how bad you are coz you are not intrested to talk to her.
- You have changed
- I am throwing a party coming Sunday and I know you will ditch me
- If I do not call you for 10 days and you even not feel to text me once
- (get it, I don’t want to talk)
- I am your old friend but you hang around with your new friends
2- Complaining one
- Ahh these types of friends will never understand I am not a princess I have problems too. These types of friends starts with ….
- Have you seen the roads so hard to drive
- (she never will go out to pick her kids from school, poor husband will do the favour as always)
- My mom called and gave me hard time talking about my rude kids
- Child benefit funds are not enough
- Grocery price is going sky high
- Why we have to cook and clean everyday
- This government is not fair
Blah Blah Blah
3- All time depressed friends
This type is very tricky to handle
This type goes….
- I am broke
- My mother in law ruined my life
- My friend is coming for lunch and I am sad for my mom’s sick cat
- My boyfriend does not like me anymore (Crying)
- My sister got divorce
4- Bossy friends
This type take-over on every thing
- We are going to eat tuna fish that’s all
- Ok I told you we are just going to the Lake
- why you were not picking my call
- We are going to watch the movie I text you
- Wear blue tomorrow
- Buy me food
This the most anoying type, this type of friend knows everything about everyone.
- Did you hear Angel got married to a boy who is 4 years younger to her
- I went to a dinner and oh my God they had served very spicy food and it was not even warmed-up
- My friend bought a new car and guess what its colour is so bright (Yuck)
- My friend’s husband forgot her birthday
6- Sneaky friends
- What did you cook today
- Where did you go for shopping
- How much you pay for your purse
- I saw you in the mall what were you buying
- What did your husband is taking you for trip
7-Angel from outside and devil from inside
This is world’s worst type
This type always stay happy and well spoken but inside there is another fight is going on in them.This type of friends you will find in every friends circle
- Oh yeah this looks very good on you
- I was worried about you
- She lies that she is so close to you and then stabs you
- She admires your cooking in-front of you but when you turn, she makes faces
8- Best one
This type is so close to your heart
- Best of all she is non-judgmental
- Loves you for you
- She respects you and others
- She is Genuine
- She is a good listener
- She knows what to say and what not to
- She cares about your feelings
- She is honest/trust worthy
- She always concerned about you
- She share her problems too but give you time to breath 😉
- She share happy stuff
- She brings happiness in your life
- She encourage you when you really need it
- She understand you are lazy on weekends
- If you cancel anything at very short period of time
- If you can not make it for dinner at her place
- If you don’t reply to her texts
- She understands you if you don’t pick her call
- I am blessed to have an awesome group of friends
- I am blessed my friends have so many good qualities
- My friends are my strength and my happiness
- Hanging out with them is always a pleasure
If you Know any of this type please leave a message and share your thoughts.
This post is about Home made yummy and crispy potato pizza bites. Since I made these Potato pizza bites for my almost 🙂 10 Year old son as a Iftar snack, I tried to make it mild (not Spicy) and as healthy as possible. I’v added as many vegetables as I could find in my fridge. He loved these mini crunchy and cheesy bites. My son loved these bites easy to make and you can store the dough for latter use. I enjoy making things with my son we laugh and learn from each other.
- For Complete recipe you can watch our youtube video
- Clickable link ( New window)
- Please watch our videos, we need your support to grow our channel.
All you need is ….
- Boiled Potatoes 2 Medium size
- Mozzarella cheeses 1 cup
- All purpose flour 3/4 cup
- Bell pepper 1/2 cup
- Onion 1
- Salt 1 tbs
- chili 1 tbs
- baking powder 1 pinch
Mash The Potato
All spices in – mix well
Make Potato Bites
My Little Helper – Jibraan
Carrots-beets-celery-pear-banana-sprouts-kale basil seed ( tukhmalanga)
Apple – peanut butter- cinnamon
Spicy oats ( boiled)
Steel cut oats – carrots- bell peppers- cilantro- jalapeño- hamalian salt- black peppers
Yogurt- cucumber- dates
Salmon fish – bell peppers- onion- salt – cayenne peppers
Along with 5 liters of water in a day
Please share at least one of your favorite meal. What do you like to eat in the morning
“Life is not perfect we can not fix everything at once
but gradually things can get on track.”
I hope you all are doing well- it been a long time I couldn’t write anything about my fitness journey. I was very busy making healthy choices and were thinking to share with you all (always) I guess today is the day I should start sharing my experience. I learn a lot from my journey, a balanced life is a key to a happy and successful life. It could be any part of our life education, career, relation or health. Today I am going to talk about health specifically.
Last November 2017 I made many changes in my diet and daily activity level. changing my food and workout routine did not only changed me physically, but it has also changed my mind and entire life in a very positive way.
First, I started paying attention to my food, for that reason I had to learn a lot. I did a lot of research on food choices and their nutritional values. I had to limit my carb intake and eating out habits. I am from Pakistan we make really yummy food but our foods are greasy and overcooked. ( which I really enjoy eating) Therefore, I had to change the entire way of cooking and eating.
You have to adopt new changes and should love the process to see the significant results.
Well, I lost 31lbs and gained a tone of experience. Soon I will share everything one by one. I will share my meals and workout routines. Please response me if you want me to share my life journey.
Thanks for reading – stay positive and happy
Hello, my blogging friends
I am not sure if you miss me or not but I was missing my WordPress community a lot. It is a pleasure to be back here.
life was a roller coaster for me.
I was very busy changing my lifestyle yes, a healthy lifestyle.
I was been eating healthy, working out and have been more active and productive.
In this period of time, I learn a lot about a healthy lifestyle and how to be more happy in life.
Soon I will share my beautiful experience with all of you.
Stay happy and healthy
My 3 or 3 and half year old son’s precious pictures!!
He is 7 now ..
- Hey everyone!
- Please watch my 7 year old son Jibraan’s motivational video
- like &
You do not need to look pretty or handsome :Motivational
by 7 year old boy